WHITE HORSES OF CAMARGUE PHOTO TOUR
Dates are 3rd of May – 7th of May 2018
Day 1 – 3rd of May
Arrival in the Camargue National Park (Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue), in the town of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer. Afternoon brief and introduction on photographing horses .Then we’ll drive to our first shooting session. This evening we’ll photograph horses running through water on sun.
Days 2 – 4th of May
Early in the morning we’re taking pictures in the water again. The rangers will help us get a beautiful show of white horses galloping on a sandy beach or shallow water. During the day, we’ll analyze the photos taken, and in the evening we’re off to the park again for another session.
Day 3 – 5th of May
Today we will spend morning day Parc Ornithologique”De Pnod Du Gau” a wonderfully unspoiled wetlands area where thousands of Pink Flamingos call home.
This time, in addition to the evening run, our rangers will bring together two stallions, and we’ll see them in all their passionate glory. Have no fear, the situation is absolutely harmless but these noble animals can’t probably be more expressive than when two males rear up and start their power play.
Day 4 – 6th of May
Another morning session with herd of horses – and our last afternoon we will spend on beautifully meadows or at the ranch and take photographs mares and their new born babies, May will be the perfect time for it.
Day 5 – 67h of May
Departure to Airport.
Total price: 1799 Euro per person twin share
Maximum Number of Participants: 10
Included in the price:
– All transfers( from/ to Airport in Marseille)
– Instruction and brief by professional guides
– Services of crew that helps to guide horses
– 5 photo sessions with Horses.
– 2 processing tuitions.
– Flamingo park entrance fees.
Not included in the price:
– All meals
– Visas (if applicable)
– Individual insurance is mandatory for this trip
What to Bring
– DSLR camera with tripod and remote shutter release
– A middle-zoom lens such as a 24-70 mm
– A telephoto zoom lens, such as a 70-200 mm. One of the most important for horse photography. Be sure to have additional tripod mount to this lens
– An ultra-telephoto lens like 200-400 mm or 500 mm/300 mm with TC. That is optional, but useful if you have 2 cameras
– Waterproof and windproof jacket (for the muddy shootings)
– Waterproof pants (keep change)
– Wellingtons or fishing boots – Casual clothes for dinners and lunches and photography workshops